May 18, 2009

A couple deals I found this week....

This week at Walgreens, they have Ecotrin (45 ct) for $2.00 each and it gives you back $2.00 in register Rewards. Use your $2.00 off coupon found in yesterday's Smart Source...makes it free and they are giving you $2.00 back to take it!!!


If you LOVE iced tea as much as I do, then you will want to try Lipton Cold Brew tea. I use 3 pitcher size bags in a 2 quart pitcher to have fresh brewed tea in 20 minutes!!! I threw out my Iced Tea Maker when Lipton came out with this about 10 years ago. This product is on sale this week at Remke's Markets 2 for $4.00. Use your 60 cents of coupon in yesterday's insert...they double to $1.00...it's $1.00 a box!!!! This is usually 3.00 to 3.50 depending on where you are. I already bought 2 boxes today but too lazy to cut anymore coupons tonight but I will be stocking up on this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment