July 14, 2009

Hate the grocery store???? I can do it for you!!!

So many of you have asked me if I will just do your grocery shopping for you because you either HATE doing it or your time is just too valuable to waste.

I can be your personal shopper!!! Just make sure to save your Sunday inserts for me, provide me with a list of things you use frequently (or just your list every week) and for a reasonable charge...it will be done for you. Email me for prices or any other questions you may have. While you are at the pool with your family....I can be at Kroger doing your shopping and trying to save you the most money possible!!!! ukkitty@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Get big discount offers on your grocery shopping by taking advantage of grocery coupon at www.clickmycoupon.com.

    ReplyDelete